[BKARTS] work opportunity - Bay Area Casing-In

Hello,

Anyone in the Bay Area interested in picking up some book-oriented work is welcome to email me directly.

Specifically, we are looking to outsource the casing in of some of our books. If a price was agreed upon, the person would basically pick up trimmed book blocks from us with matching cases, and glue them together. Perhaps 100-200 books per week could be done.

Great work for a small bindery looking to fill their down time.

Thanks,

Ben M Zlotkin
Edition One Studios

ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx