[BKARTS] Youtube Video: Flamingo in the Dark, production of a visual book

Bonnie Fortune, a graduate student in New Media at the University of Illinois, had produced another video interview with me about my visual book work from the 70's. This time it is a discussion of the book Flamingo in the Dark, a visual autobiography including multi-layered full color images. These images were created years before photoshop using a color proofing process called Kwik Print, a commercial variation of gum bichromate printing. They were reproduced in a book that was beautifully printed with offset lithography in full color with spot varnish. Copies are available and more of the images can be seen at my website: http://web.mac.com/nettles3/Offset_Books/Flamingo_in_the_Dark,1979.html

The link to this youtube interview is:
 Flamingo in the Dark, a book of multilayered images from the 70s:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHEupmrFz0

Bonnie also made two earlier videos in which I discuss my Mountain Dream Tarot, a self published card deck:
The beginning of my Mt Dream Tarot:
http://www.youtube.com/watchv=ZsGOECTgvuU

How my Tarot card was used by Bruce Springsteen as cd icon for Magic:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEaOLm5_KKA

Bea Nettles http://www.beanettles.com/