[BKARTS] Website with reference to printers, binders, supply sources, etc.

While I am really interested to see what sources there are here in the Chicago area (I only know of the facilities at Columbia University downtown) I thought, shouldn't there be a website that lists artisan bookbinders, letter press printers, sources for supplies in the local areas, etc. Does such a thing exist and if not, would anyone be interested in collaborating on such a project? It would require a lot of input, but I would be willing to supply the web space and hosting required for it.. but as of now, I don't know that such a reference exists. Hell, even a wiki with all of the information would be better than nothing.

Jim Karr (aspiring binder)
Jim Karr Photography