[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for May

Book Arts & Letterpress Folks:

It's the First of May, and the newest installment of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to our website:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From our homepage, click on BOOK of DAYS and you'll be on your way.

A good month to you all!
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com