[BKARTS] West Coast Cover Board Supplier

Hello All,

We have been buying our .098 cover board from Gane and LBS. We do not have space for full skids of board, and the shipping is killing us. Where does the list buy their board - we would want distributors, not resale places of course. We are looking for something like Eskaboard - medium to light density.

Thanks!

Ben M Zlotkin
Edition One Studios

ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx