[BKARTS] "The Bookbinder" or "The New Bookbinder"

Hi

I would like to join one of the English bookbinder societies, mainly to receive the publications. But I was wondering, which one is better:
"The Bookbinder" published by the Society of Bookbinders or "The New Bookbinder" published by the Designer Bookbinders.

I am mainly interested in colored photos of fine bindings and descriptions of techniques. I am less interested in literature reviews.

So, is the someone who knows both of the publications??

I would appreciate any hint to make my decision.

Thank you

Florian.