Re: [BKARTS] "The Bookbinder" or "The New Bookbinder"

Responding through the Listserv for a more general notice: I have Bookbinder
(SOB) vols. 2 - 19 @ $30.00 (US) and the New Bookbinder (DBUK) vols. 10 - 25
@ $30.00 (US) for sale plus postage.  Please respond to Rebecca Shaffer,
<bookhart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> if interested in buying either group (no single
volumes).  Thank you.