Re: [BKARTS] book showing at Denver, Colo May17?

in addition to ongoing exhibitions at my gallery in the santa fe arts district, there is another gallery www.eastendappliedarts.com, with a show of editioned artists books that opens may 17.

check both websites for details.

Alicia Bailey Abecedarian Gallery artists' books & prints www.abecedariangallery.com 900 Santa Fe, Ste A Denver, CO 80204 303.340.2110 fax: 303.479.9556

On May 2, 2008, at 7:53 PM, mikki wrote:

I remember reading somewhere that there would be a book showing of handmade book in Denver, Colo around the 17th? Cant remember where. I visiting my brother. Sowould like to take himtosee the exhibit. Can anyone help me? Thanks.Mikki