Re: [BKARTS] gluing waxed paper

Joycelyn,
Not as far as I know. I use it as a release sheet so glues don't stick to it and I have yet to find one that does unless it really wets it and even then it doesn't hold.
Perhaps there is something else you can use other than wax paper? What are you doing with it?

Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

J. Merchant wrote:
Is it possible to actually glue waxed paper to anything? Is there any glue which might work? I tried strong double stick tape, but that is really not going to hold. I am thinking of trying some sort of silicone glue. Any other ideas?

Thanks,

Joycelyn Merchant
www.bookclasp.com