Re: [BKARTS] gluing waxed paper

In elementary school, we used to make leaf books by collecting leaves, placing them in wax paper bags and ironing the wax paper bags to construction paper.... no adhesive involved but wax and heat. Or at least this is how I remember it. That was the early 1970s, mind you, and I have trouble remembering what I had for dinner last night, let alone what I was doing 35 years ago.

John

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com