Re: [BKARTS] gluing waxed paper

J. Merchant wrote:
I have some really neat waxed paper from the 40s, printed with nursery rhyme figures, which I was thinking of using as "leader" for a scroll like project I am working on, but so far, gluing looks impossible. It has to glue to wood, and the attachment has to be smooth, almost seamless. I think I'd better rethink that plan. Thanks for your responses.
Would it be feasible to remove the wax from one side?

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/