To: "Donald Pappa" <djpappa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 6:04 AM
Subject: Re: Brass Nevada

Don,
I've been to the site you mentioned but I cannot find the "nevada's" that you mentioned. Do you have a specific link to the items.
Thanks,
Emily

Emily Martin
The Naughty Dog Press

251 Manchester Lane
Iowa City, IA 52245 USA
319 338-5741

http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx

The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx