Re: [BKARTS] gluing wax paper

Joycelyn,
I was intrigued by your question and I think I may have a solution --- at least it seems to work quite well for newer waxed paper.
The surface can be roughened with a 3M Scotch-Brite pad, fine / very fine grit -- maroon colored pad ( I was using the same pad for a similar process today, and then tried it on waxed paper). The pad was used to abrade / roughen the waxed paper both horizontally and vertically while the remaining area was protected with a piece of Mylar. I then applied straight PVA to both the roughened waxed paper and a sheet of standard paper. After aligning the two surfaces that had the adhesive, the assembly was placed under a weight to dry. The waxed paper does not seem to readily strip from the paper, and in fact it seems to split the waxed paper.
Good Luck,
Bill Minter