[BKARTS] gluing waxed paper

>> J. Merchant wrote:
>>> Is it possible to actually glue waxed paper to anything?

Had to give it a try...I found that 3M respositionable mounting adhesive,
well-burnished to the paper, then to the surface (I used slick-coated
cardboard, not having a scrap of wood at hand) and then pressing with a
tacking iron adhered the waxed paper quite firmly. Just have to be careful
not to leave "bubbles" in the paper.

Lee
Lee Kirk
http://www.kirksbooks.com