[BKARTS] Freehandwriting site

Hello everyone,
I would like to invite you to visit my new web site, which contains information about handwriting and calligraphy classes in Italy and abroad.
This October we'll have another BOOKS by HAND, an international week- long workshop on calligraphy and bookbinding in Arezzo, Italy (Tuscany). This is the fourth year we organize it and every time it has been a wonderful class with people coming from all over the world.
This year we'll also have the BOOKS by HAND Prize, to begin a collection at the Arezzo Public Library.

http://www.freehandwriting.net/

Best regards, Monica Dengo