Re: [BKARTS] Washington DC

Thanks to everyone for the news -- shows you how long it's been since I was there in person! Happily, I grew up in College Park, and this will be a very convenient stop for me next week, unlike the last location, which was somewhere off of 95 on the way to Columbia, as I recall...

Thanks again.

Donald