Date:    Tue, 6 May 2008 16:49:59 -0700
From:    Donald Pollock <dkpollock@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Washington DC

I'll be in the Washington area next week and I wanted to stop in Bookmakers -- the website still lists the old College Park/Rhode Island Ave address, but I know they were in a new location the last time I visited their shop. Anyone have the address?

Thanks!

dp

Bryan L.W. Draper
Collections Conservator