[BKARTS] Looking for assistance in book project

Hello All,
I've been working on an ongoing bilingual book and blog project I'm calling the Migratory Books (Libros Migratorios). This project involves releasing books to individuals, and asking them after they have read the books to visit the blog (http://www.migratorybooks.blogspot.com/) and post an answer to a question in the end of the book. Afterwards, I ask that they pass on the Migratory Book, to ensure their journey continues.

I am looking for interested people who would be willing to receive a book and participate in this process. If anyone is interested, please send me your mailing address (off list), and I will get one (or more, if you are willing, please indicate in your email), in the mail to you. Participants outside of the USA are welcome.

Thanks to any and all who have or will participate in this project. I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Sincerely,

Michelle Wilson
Philadelphia, PA, USA
www.migratorybooks.blogspot.com/