[BKARTS] twinrocker paper

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a good alternative to Twinrocker's Rotunda thin text laid
paper, and their Delphi papers. The Rotunda is a nice warm, off-white/cream
color and the Delphi is a cooler white paper. If anyone has experience with
these papers and can suggest a good substitution, I would appreciate it.
thanks,
karen sosa
eugene, or