[BKARTS] Southeast Chapter Guild of Book Workers Newsletter

Dear Book Arts List,

After much consideration, the SE Chapter executive board has decided to try an online newsletter in place of the traditional paper format. Our decision to move forward with this is based on our desire to provide more timely information to the membership and encourage greater involvement of the membership. We believe that the online newsletter will be an excellent forum for announcements, discussions, and news items. Our new newsletter editor, Ellen Knudson, will send out regular calls for submissions from the entire membership in order to keep the newsletter fresh and up-to-date.

This email includes a direct link to the online newsletter for the Southeast Chapter of the Guild of Book Workers. The address listed in the mailed newsletter is written incorrectly. (Sorry about that!)

Link below:
http://segbwnews.blogspot.com/

The blog is a work in progress and will be updated monthly! If you have info that you would like to add to the newsletter, please email Ellen at this email address:

segbwblogger@xxxxxxxxx

All the best!
Ellen Knudson

Ellen Knudson