Re: [BKARTS] Southeast Chapter Guild of Book Workers Newsletter

Hi,
At this point it might be worthwhile to point out that the Book_Arts-L
listserv has no connection with the Guild of Book Workers, other than that
there are many subscribers who happen to be members of GBW.

Instructions for posting, by GBW members only, can be found at
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/listserv.shtml#inst.

Hope this helps,

Peter

In terms of online only newsletter, go for it. It is the way to go.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>