Re: [BKARTS] Applying Renaissance Wax to Brushed Leather

Perhaps not but I got a "Large 5 oz. Vegetable Tanned Cowhide Leather Hide Hides" off ebay for not very much to experiment with. The finish is a fine nap whitish tan that I do not find especially attractive nor do I particularly like the feel of it. So I tired waxing it to see what it would look and feel like. Now the finish is a smooth hard golden tan with a soft sheen that I do like but the look is mottled which is not too bad really but would prefer if it were not.