Re: [BKARTS] Applying Renaissance Wax to Brushed Leather

RJ,
If you have a nappy leather that needs a different finish, I would avoid wax, as wax is even a problem on a regular, tanned leathers.
Instead, I would suggest a paste-wash (thinned wheat paste to about the consistency of cream), or another alternative would be dilute Klucel-G --- normally be used on red rot leather. Since either of these two solutions can be diluted to allow a uniform coverage (could even be sprayed), they would be far better than the thick Renaissance Wax ---- that wax has its place, but I admit to having great problems with a good, uniform application.
Good Luck,
Bill Minter