Re: [BKARTS] Applying Renaissance Wax to Brushed Leather

On May 12, 2008, at 5:55 AM, David Amstell wrote:
What is nappy leather?
We cannot find an online definition, just sites describing uses of it.
David

David,
I doubt that you would find "nappy" anywhere. I was referring to RJ's use of the " fine nap whitish tan" leather. Sorry for misleading you.
In case you did not read it, following is the message that was repeated in my reply.