[BKARTS] Artist Book News online now

The Spring Issue of Artist Book News is now available for viewing and downloading at http://www.mysticalplaces.com/abnews.html.

You may link to it or download it and pass it on or even post it on your web site.

Now is the time to sign up for the Fall Issue (already 25% sold). Just drop me a note. No money due until August. There are some changes coming for next issue. A new web site is now being developed to tie into the newsletter, this will increase your visibility and hopefully your sales. I will let you know more about this later.

Meanwhile have a great summer.

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
Handcrafted artist books,