[BKARTS] Pam Johnson

I hope that I'm not breaking protocol with this
request.

My name is Paul McNeill, editor of Bound & Lettered, a
quarterly magazine published by John Neal in
Greensboro, N.C. The magazine is devoted to
calligraphy, bookbinding, papercraft, and the related
arts.

I am trying to contact Pam Johnson, who used to edit
The Dragon Rag, but I have run out of avenues to take.
Can anyone help me with this matter?

Cheers,

Paul McNeill
Bound & Lettered