[BKARTS] lewis and clark journls

Further interest in journals-diaries --this time it's Lewis and Clark. I've
found information about covering material and size but nothing about how they
were sewn together. Can anyone help me with finding this information.

Thanks

Patricia Grass

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new
twists on family favorites at AOL Food.