Re: [BKARTS] lewis and clark journls

You might also try Monticello (Jefferson's home) in Charlottesville, VA too. There's a lot about that expedition there. Let us know what you discover.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Diane Baker" <dianebakster@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:47 AM
Subject: Re: lewis and clark journls

Why don't you just call the Smithsonian?  I bet that their curator
will speak with you.

Diane Baker

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 6:33 PM, Patricia Grass <PAGrass@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Further interest in journals-diaries --this time it's Lewis and Clark. I've
found information about covering material and size but nothing about how they
were sewn together. Can anyone help me with finding this information.

Thanks

Patricia Grass

************** Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at AOL Food.