Re: [BKARTS] "Archival" tissue paper

Hello, Jane,
   My classmates and I tested various paper items that were labelled
"Archival" and even "Acid-free".  Much to our dismay, some of these
items that purported to be archival'/acid-free, were actually acidic.
Sooo, the tissue could fall into that category.  We learned that we
needed to test every item to verify the claim of the vendor.

Susan Lunas