Re: [BKARTS] SoCal APHA Book Club New Date

Hi Kitty,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say that I am planning to attend
on June 2. Thank you very much for the invitation. I RSVP'd yesterday to
Richard Brim (have yet to hear back, though not sure if he acknowledges
RSVPs).

Looking forward to the meeting and to seeing you. Please let me know if
there is anything I can bring in the way of refreshments (?)

-Donna Colomby