Re: [BKARTS] Scanner question

Instead of a new scanner, try new software. Check out VueScan. You would be AMAZED what good software can do.

Andie Thrams wrote:
I am seeking scanner info/recommendations. I'd
like to be able to scan original works on paper,
slides & books. My current Epson All-in-One does
a remarkably good job, but I am ready to upgrade.
I can't spring for the fanciest models, but I do seek
improvement. I don't require software for adjusting
images, as I use Photoshop for that. Just seeking
the best quality scans for the bucks.

Any thoughts out there?

Thanks,
Andie Thrams