Re: [BKARTS] Scanner question

I use the Epson V750 pro.  It's a great scanner.  The top lifts for thick objects.  It scans reflective and transparent.  One can scan up to a 8 x 10 neg or transparency.  It also can be used for wet or fluid mount scans.  It comes with Epson and Silverfast software.  You can scan uncorrected and tweak in photoshop, but I've found that on occasion the provided software can be invaluable.  I think I paid around $700-$800, but I would bet you could find one for less.  It also has two lens.  It's pretty much the top end scanner without going to a dedicated film scanner or service bureau for drum scans.