-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jane Thompson

We found a roll of "archival" tissue paper purchased about
ten years ago which, when tested with an Abbey pen, indicated
a high level of acidity throughout.  This unscientific
conclusion of a high level of acidity was based on the fact
that the mark made by the Abbey pen did not turn purple.  We
then investigated the tissue in use with our museum items and
found that it, too, failed to turn the Abbey "ink" purple.
Obviously, we have not taken coursework in paper chemistry.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3105 (20080516) __________

http://www.eset.com