Re: [BKARTS] civil war diaries

Hi Richard,
thank you very much for the information and photos. I'm researching this
because I have been asked to do a presentation to the Oregon Art Educators
Association. I want to present a book that older children can do that is as close to
historically accurate as I can make it AND has a place in the curriculum-- not
just busy work or a chance for the classroom teacher to take a break while
the art teacher amuses the children.  You have really been helpful. Thanks
again.

Patty Grass

Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists
on family favorites at AOL Food.