[BKARTS] Moleskin

Upon seeing a fairly fresh, unblemished dead mole on the path in the woods this morning, I was stricken with the desire to skin it, tan it with the lovely soft gray fur still on, and make a miniature book.

  Have any of you every indulged such an impulse? Should I have carried it home and put it in a ziploc bag in my freezer?

  Sincerely,
  Granny Artemis

my website:
granny-artemis.com