Re: [BKARTS] Moleskin

My son has found things like dead birds, moles, etc. He eviscerates them and then puts in a desiccant to dry the remains. When it is throughly dry, he stuffs it with wool batting, or polyfil and stitches it up. They have turned out amazingly well. I think that if that is what you want to do, you need to be sure to dry it out. I think he got the desiccant from the pharmacy.

Peggy