Re: [BKARTS] Moleskin

The poor beastie is probably best left to recycle back to nature. There are all sorts of nasty things- bacteria and other microorganisms - that animals - even recently-dead animals harbor, and according to my colleagues in the Guild of Natural Science Illustrators (people who have a passion for illustrating dead things like that) you're probably doing yourself a favor not handling it at all. West Nile virus is only the media darling of it all...

Best,

Kathy