[BKARTS] Grolier Club Exhibition open this summer as usual!

Dear Colleagues,

A clarification to the message posted a few days ago about renovations at the Grolier Club.

Although the Grolier Club Library collections will be largely inaccessible this summer, the ground floor exhibition hall will be open to the public without interruption.

We invite all our friends to visit the current exhibition English in Print: from Caxton to Shakespeare to Milton, featuring rare early printed books from the collections of the Rare Book & Manuscript Library at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and Yale's Elizabethan Club. The show is open free of charge through July 26, Monday-Saturday, 10 am-5 pm -- visit http://www.grolierclub.org/ExEnglishIn%20Print.htm for more details.

Regards,

Eric Holzenberg Director The Grolier Club 47 East 60th Street New York, NY 10022 phone: 212/838-6690 fax: 212/838-2445 e-mail: ejh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx website: <http://www.grolierclub.org/>www.grolierclub.org