[BKARTS] Advice needed on Kutrimmer

Hello All,
   I need a little neighborly advice on a cutter for use at home.  I have
used the IDEAL 1035 and have not been totally happy with the results.  I
have found that it takes a lot of extra trimming and holding your nose just
right to get a square cut.  In all fairness, I have used it to cut .059
Binders Board and it is really just made for paper.  So I am looking for
something about 14" or 17" in size that will be able to cut paper and
.059.

  I have heard that the IDEAL 1043 (17") does a better job than the 1035
but I have never used the 1043.

Any and all advice about new/used cutters would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Amy LeePard

P.S. I keep thinking that one day someone will offer an orphaned board shear
to a good home... until then.... :)

*Painted Bunting Books*
*www.paintedbuntingbooks.blogspot.com*
**