Re: [BKARTS] Adhesive on very glossy paper

I would think that most any water-borne glue would fix it.  What happens
when glossy coated paper gets wet?  It adheres itself to anything it
touches.  Occasionally, an art book from the circulating collection comes
through my bindery for repair.  When one does, I just fix it with PVA and
send it back out.

Chad Longley
Preservation Coordinator
Brown Library