[BKARTS] Mutanabbi Street Project

Great project! Since you're raising funds for Doctors without Borders I wanted to mention that I still have a few copies of "Ya-Trang and the Magic Pearl: A Vietnamese Folk Tale" which I've been selling off on a pay-as-you wish basis to raise funds for Doctors without Borders. Originally it was printed to raise funds for the North Vietnames Red Cross.

http://theorangepress.com/Publications/YaTrang.htm

Now you may ask, what possible connection could there be between the Iraqi and the Vietnamese People....?

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language