[BKARTS] Heidelberg offset press for sale

Hi all,

I received this from a friend and thought I'd pass it along...The press is
currently in western Mass.

Best regards,
Lindsey

http://www.gigposters.com/forums/anything-goes/64413-needs-good-home-heidelberg-one-color-offset-printing-press.html

Hey everyone
So many of you know that I am moving back to philly this summer and
unfortunatly have to sell off my off set press and all related equipment.
 We have offers from press dealers who will most likely send the press over
seas which is all fine and dandy, but we would really love to have the press
go to an institution or school to be used for art.  The press has never been
used commercially and is in amazing shape.  Please let anyone you know who
might be interested know asap! We need a buyer, quickly, before we have to
settle.

Thanks
Justin

--