Re: [BKARTS] Wick for alcohol stove

Have you tried fisher scientific?
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Kitty Maryatt wrote:
I've used up my wick for my Ascosprit alcohol stove purchased a million years ago (maybe 1980) from Centro del bel Libro in Ascona. Does anyone have a source for a replacement wick? I've looked all over the web and contacted Ascona with no reply as yet. I have an electric stove, but I love my old Ascosprit. You can respond to me off list.
Thanks for any help.
Kitty Maryatt
twohandspress@xxxxxxxxxxxxx