Re: [BKARTS] The Espress Book Machine

right, afford it.  i was looking at a certain industrial ink jet thinking,
this thing is probably 25g, and i'm in a 5 g mood.  125g. so 50 isn't that
bad.  but kind of interesting, here on the "i made it myself "  book
place.  if you have to know, i might find it fun to own this machine, but
the book product itself - i'd take - and love to own - any number of hand
made books from this list before showing any interst in the output of this
machine.

enjoy

peter