Re: [BKARTS] The Espress Book Machine

Two concerns:

1.  When I click on the URL in Jules' message I get nowhere.  Is it my
breath?

2.  My understanding is that this machine can print four-color
covers--but only b&w textblocks.

Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center and
Professor of English
Boise State University
1910 University Drive
Boise, ID  83725
USA
(208) 426-1999 tel
(208) 426-4373 fax
ttrusky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://english.boisestate.edu/ttrusky

>>> Peter Libaire <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx> 05/26/08 5:18 PM >>>
right, afford it.  i was looking at a certain industrial ink jet
thinking,
this thing is probably 25g, and i'm in a 5 g mood.  125g. so 50 isn't
that
bad.  but kind of interesting, here on the "i made it myself "  book
place.  if you have to know, i might find it fun to own this machine,
but
the book product itself - i'd take - and love to own - any number of
hand
made books from this list before showing any interst in the output of
this
machine.

enjoy

peter