Re: [BKARTS] The Espress Book Machine

You might be interested in the Bookmobile project at the Internet Archive:

http://www.archive.org/texts/bookmobile.php

There's also a page that describes what equipment they used and the cost:

http://www.archive.org/texts/bookmobile-in_it.php

Seems it cost them about $14,000 (which includes the cost of a van) to put this project together.

Tony