From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara
Simler
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 12:40 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] The Espress Book Machine

Sorry for the subject change, but what sort of laser printer do you use for
printing books? I'm looking to upgrade, as my current printer overheats if I
try to print out multiple copies of a 48-page book (which is the length of
the one I'm currently trying to print). Is there a laser printer out there
that will just keep spitting out the pages?

Barbara

--
Barbara Simler
Moon Bindery