Re: [BKARTS] The Espresso Book Machine

Lavinia Adler wrote:
You can tell I'm not a coffee drinker! Sorry for the misspelling. : -)
I'm glad someone went ahead and changed my erroneous subject line; also happy for the discussion that is beginning to take place about what this means. I'll have my own thoughts on that later in the day.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/