[BKARTS] Espress Book Machine

Barbara,

We use laser printers for some text based work, but the ones we use would be overkill for you I imagine.

An excellent machine with high quality photos and good text , double sided printing etc. is the Xerox 7760.

Look for one on Ebay with a warranty or service plan.

Ben M Zlotkin
Edition One Studios

ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.editiononestudios.com