[BKARTS] Espresso

Just for the record, I'm with Jules and Winston on this. It ain't just about nice paper and prissy handcrafted bindings. I've done all that, and still love to do it. Some books want to look like that. But I've also wrapped books in explosives with wires, batteries and electrical tape when that was the right thing to do. Some books want to be printed inkjet, others by digital offset. Gotta listen to what the book whispers.

This list is about book ART. As Signa said clearly: This list is for all kinds of workers in books.

Love,
Richard
http://minsky.com